September 2019 – ongoing
- .NET, MSSQL
Software Developer at ZenCodeo
February 2018 – August 2019
- ASP.NET Core MVC, MSSQL
- JS, Kendo
Junior Software Developer at Nemetschek Bulgaria
December 2015 – January – 2018
Part of the Core Team – Working with DocuWare.
DocuWare is a CSM that helps companies become paperless.
In other words we save lots of trees 🙂 Basically we are superheroes.
My superpower is C#
Intern at Nemetschek Bulgaria
June 2015 – November 2015 (5 months)
Developing desktop applications
– Using: C#; WPF; Prism, MEF
My first challenge at Nemetschek as an intern was to quickly learn WPF and the MVVM pattern.
I successfully completed two relevantly small projects with the help of my mentor and a third one at my spare time. It’s a desktop application – gallery for consuming Google’s api services If you are interested you can check it out at my GitHub.
Junior Web Developer at VJ Soft Ltd.
September 2014 – January 2015 (4 months)
– Fulfilling tasks according to given specifications – development and testing;
– Providing necessary documentation/written description accompanying the completed tasks.
– Using: PHP, MySQL, JS, jQuery, AJAX, HTML & CSS
Audit Assistant at TS Audit Consult Ltd.
October 2008 – May 2014 (5 years 7 months)
– Assists in the examination and analysis of accounting records of companies and prepares reports concerning
its financial status and operating procedures.
– Reviews the data from financial statements.
– Inspects items in books of original entry to determine if proper procedure in recording transactions was
New Bulgarian University
Masters’s degree, Internet Software Technologies, 2016 – 2018
The program is oriented towards web-based applications.Education consists of several major
topics: data base access, client-server applications, electronic business applications, computer
security, scripting languages in internet, multimedia applications, programming with
PL/SQL, .NET, Java programing, e-commerce, global networks.
University of National and World Economy
Masters degree, Accounting, 2005 – 2010
Activities and Societies: IFRS, Management accounting, Analysis of the Financial Statements of the entities,
Financial accounting, Control, Audit Standards Theory of the accounting, Basic accounting, Management
accounting, Finance, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Informatics, 2000 – 2005
Intense learning of mathematics and informatics